Friday 21 August 2015

Just a few updates!!

Universal 3Droid Tools

XDA Thread - Click here

I haven't been updating U3DT for months, because there is only few features that I know, please suggest a feature for U3DT so I can continue development for the program.

Planning for a YouTube gaming channel

I have been practicing my voice and some few laughs while practicing a gaming vid. There was that time that my brother would do really stupid at the background while I am playing a game. After I finished the record, I watched it, it was funny. I have all the equipment I need for recording (mic, webcam & gaming software) I still need to practice because I'm not that entertaining yet like the ones you find funny on YouTube.

Making a site about Alcatel One Touch 4030

I will start a new site about Alcatel 4030 soon, I have enough knowledge to do anything to my device (recover device in case it is not booting, flashing ROMs, and some few hacks on that device)


No comments:

Post a Comment