Sunday 30 August 2015

How to Creat a Movie of your Pictures with A Symbian Phone

How to Created a Movie of your Pictures with my Symbian Phone.



I have been searching for an app to Make movie with since It was my bros wedding. I had taken so much shoots However, concerning the marraige, I would like to make a Movie of it. It is also called photo album.

In this case, I will want the pictures played in a slide show while a sound is assigned to flow with them. I wasn't using a PC nor an android phone, I have a Symbian phone (Nokia E5-00). This phone has been smart and with not doubt, I will assure you... I love s60.

I was still wondering where to get the software to do all this work. I wanted to suprise them ofcourse I wasn't having a PC. It would be so suprising if the couples had discorverd the job. I had to connect my phone and set it online. I launched Operamini 7.1 cause thats the browser I mostly prefer in times of fast and smooth browsing. I have mastered every shortcut with it. I navigated to the google search bar and used the google search skill I had experienced in Oga Abdul's shop.

Google listed the results and went to hit the suspected link. The page loads, and I was taken to a download page. Although, there were also descriptions about the app. I downloaded the app befor getting to know it Name. It was a zip file packed with a text *.txt that describes the site info and all that.

Dont worry, shortly, I wil expain how the Movie was created. I was still with google while installing, only to check the installed file and found out it is helpful. The app is Indeed a Video Editor. I quickly changed the Phone's profile as Offline. I hate being disturbed when doing a serious work! With the fact that It was my first attempt. I launched it and quickly, from the Menu items, I clicked on 'Make photo movie' I beleived that would work the job.





With 'Make photo movie', I got a grid of the photos saved on my phone. Incase you dont see your photos, you will need to move photos from anywhere to E/Images or C/data/images. Image location matters a lot. You should now tick the pictures which you will like to make Movie of.



Tick the pictures , there is a 'Done' link at the right key of your phone. Press it.

Wait while the picture loads. This might take much time depending on the picture quality. Be patient, after the picture is loaded. Use the left navi key to play the role..



That is, check the below picture.



The blue box near the picture shown immediatly after the picture is the effect box, Bros! you will need to press that box in order to list the Available transitions. There are 3 or 4 effects too.

Watch below





Its your choice to make transitions or effect for every image preparing for the movie. This consumes much time but its not that necessary, you can skip it if you like. But, there won't be any slide effect.

After that then, press Options and click Narration > Insert this will list the sounds (mp3) which you have saved on your phone/memory card. Select the preferred one and get ready for the saving..





Lets talking about insertin text clips. Ok kk, you can use text clip as much as you want by just pressing Options > Insert Text Clip





Exactly, in the text box type the message and click options for more settings. There you will find foreground color and text color. Do all you have gotta do.



After all the settings, Press Options and Click on Save. The movie job will be saved to your Phone memory under C/Data/Videos. You can also change the saving location by Checking the settings link.





Resolution, Lenght, Default file name, Location. Press the right navikey for more settings



Duration of Photos, Duration of transition, Type of Transition and Background Music..



You can stil check the Help link if you need more enlightment about the app. Options > Help!



Stay blessed. Hope its clear here?

I have tried my best to make it easy

No comments:

Post a Comment