Sunday 30 August 2015

How to change Photo Background with Idesigner



Good day Rahmon Techians, how are you and how is everybody? Hope the whether is bearable? Its not easy here sha. As have outlined in my old post about Idesigner being the Most nutorious photo editor. I will like to teach some tecniques about Idesigner.

Idesigner and PropaintMoble (PPM) are the most used photo editing app by webmasters before the introduction of android and ofcourse the pick ups. I used Idesigner almost everytime. It is so easy and the fact is that its a python - based app. You must have a Golden python or so. With the latest version 1.40 you can import a plugin *.pyc, you know what that means? Only python programmers know all that dont wory, the new version makes more brain. Important! Read and Download Idesigner here s60v3, v2, and Anna bele

I will like to show you how I trimed and changed the background of my Picture. But, before goin into that, I wil have to list the tools we have in Idesigner.

Check the below Pic



There are lot of things to do with Idesigner, different sort of designs in the name of Photo. By now, I beleiv you are ready for the tutor. You have already installed Idesigner and its ready for use? Goooood!

Launch Idesigner. If that was your first time you should select from options, the language you wanna use and wait for it to load. Exactly, a white page.

Press Options > File > Open.

Since I was using my Pic, I'd just navigate through the FileBrowser and get the pic loaded. There is E and C. E is indicating the External storage (Memory card) while C is for phone memory, I hope you know the folder which you saved your pictures. Use the filebrowser and make sure you bring the pic to the white page.





For the picture to load, Idesigner would take a while or if possible wouldn't count seconds.
Assuming you have browsed your picture. The pic isn't that clear. Do you know what caused that? It was the resolution. The picture is just too big. Now, to reduce stress, you will have to resize the picture.

You press Options > Image > Resize. At this point there would be an option immediatly you choosed Resize.



Select Pixels, from there you can resiz the pic and let the app have a good breath. Input Width and Heigh. My own Picture was resized, I used Width = 300 while Height = 400.






Good. Hope you getting it? Press 1 from the keypad, if your using A QWERTY phone then you will have to hold the shift key before pressing 1. This will list the Tools From the side.



Scroll to Eclips as indicated above Press it and lets start the triming. It is very easy but during triming you mustn't press the middle key twice unless you are done with the triming. You mustn't!

So, with my picture on the screen, just watch.

I'd move the cursor to the edge of the picture and start drawing the edge round. You must becareful here to avoid havin to repeat from scrab. You should only press the middle key once and thats only if you have a corner or you wanna turn around. Play with the eclips key and make sure you have trimed the edge of the pic. Draw the pic, Just the image and leave the background.



That is the sample, I had just finished triming, but the line was still blinking, meanwhile, I haven't double pressed the Center Key. But the pic is drawn round from the edge. I have drawn the pic and its time to Press the Center Key Twice so to bring Options for Action. From the Options, Press Cut.



Suddenly, the image is disappeared but the Frame was still there.



fine, I just cut the picture, thats how you should cut yours too.

Since I was done with the Triming, I'd just browse for the background. The nice one I had planned to use. I have them many thou.

So, I'd press Option > File > Open in new Window. This time, you are opening new window, in order to pick the background. You wil have to browse the path and bring out the background.



Loaded? How is it? You need to resize right? Ok lets resize, go Option > Image > resize and put the size that suits your trimed pic.

Mine was resized Width = 500, Height = 370.



Then, I proceeded in Pasting the Pic I had cut. It was the image you trimed. Paste it and make sure it is aligned, move it to the suitable path.

Press the Right Key, There would be Options, press Paste. And Have it pasted!





Thats all. We are done with Triming, in my next post we will discuss on how to draw, colorpicking, paint, and how to use the bitmap feature.

Thanks! Click Options > File > Save as. Select the Drive which you wana save the pic. Press Options > Save, and wait for a formatting pop up. Select either jpg or png, press Ok and insert the picture's name. Thats all..








Mine was saved in E: memory card, so I'd Minimize to my Exporer and find the pic I saved with 'rahmon'.



Finally, I have trimed my picture, I dont need a Pc to do all this. Java phone users can also participate with the PMM forum.

I hope you find this tutor helpful? Its quit better than a stupid Program that does almost everything it self.

No comments:

Post a Comment