Tuesday 8 September 2015

New Apps Suggested: Download Manager For Symbian Phones

Hi Guys, today am gonna suggest an app. It accelerates any download process on your phone. You know what I mean?



I was at Trezasan this morning browsing for the latest apps and I meet this Download Accelerator. Its a third party apps and also serves as Download Manager. Onces installed on your Symbian Phone, Download Accelerator would Start Automatically whenever you attempt Downloading (using the inbult browser). This apps is very interesting, one Thing I noticed about the app is that you can easily download a *.jad file as *.jar and have the files saved on your phone for other use.

Download Accelerator has been advance and to me, its beter than using the inbult DM which doesn't pause downloads, any interruption will lead to restarting the process. You know how it felt when downloading is about to complete and suddenly something went wrong. Perhaps, your phone might switch off or so. I experienced this with my Nokai E5 as well.

With Download Accelerator, you can:

  • Pause Downloads
  • Set Minimum Numbers of Downloads
  • Browse FileManager
  • Search Download Apps
  • Inter switch between Downloaded apps and Ongoing Tasks
  • etc.. etc..





Download Internet Download Accelerator here ====> : IDA
Size: 528kb
Exention: sis
Source: MywapBlog

With all the features above, I think Download Accelerator will find a place on your phone and perform the job for you. Its just dope. Stay blessed :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment