Wednesday 20 January 2016

Another update!

Since I made the PHDGD QuickLauncher, I will open source it soon! It's also quite easy to understand because I am also a beginner and because its Visual BASIC.
(It's just my way of showing support to the PHDGD team, and also programming practice, JSYK)




Also I have fixed my biggest issue in porting ROMs: Hardware keys.
Since I took logcat, replacing the mtk-kpd.kl and Generic.kl files doesn't mean it will already work. When I took a look at logcat, I found that there was actually a line like this in the log:

E/KeyLayoutMap(499): /system/usr/keylayout/mtk-kpd.kl:49: Expected key flag label, got 'WAKE_DROPPED'.


The number "49" in this line means this what causing it not to load. Go to the mtk-kpd.kl file and remove "WAKE_DROPPED" word in line 49.




I might release the CM12.1 ROM for the O+ 8.38 after I fix bugs (Camera, Bluetooth, replacing libs 
just doesn't work :P)




Last one! :)

In Geometry Dash, I found a way to transfer files between Android & Windows, I also found out that they are backward-compatible. I will make an program soon for this (made in VB)!

Really, really late happy new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment