Thursday 16 July 2015

New design is here!

Hey everyone! Big changes to my blog now! First of all, I would like to thank Blogger Spice for the template, it really helps a lot! :D

Recently, I have been using Codify until it corrupts the design and HTML code too, until I found this.

I had to clean up some useless HTML codes so it would work as expected.

Other Changes:
 - The "Android ROMs" page is now simplified, choose now for your device (the only device there is 4030, as it's my only device. Adding more soon when I get a new one.)
 - The Footer of the page is now fancy! :)
 - Using CoinURL now for some links, Needed some few bitcoins because I can't do all the earning by myself.
 - That's all.
 - Making 3D Models soon! You're getting it for free!

Some bugs:
 - Preview of images are being streched. Will be fixed soon.
 - If you are encountering the bug that all tabs are blue, clearing cache and cookies might help.


No comments:

Post a Comment