Friday 14 November 2014

Full story of my coding life

This is the full story of my coding life:

  I began coding at the age of 10. My first things were cheating using Cheat Engine, I cheat games such as Plants vs Zombies, Candy Crush Saga, GTA San Andreas, and more. Then on school, I use some computers there, creating some small things, such as pranking them that the computer will be destroyed in some seconds, then it will just shutdown. The language I used was VBScript and simple DOS batch. I think of doing more small things on breaktime. And yeah, I beat higher levels on school. And when I was Grade 6, It was almost half a year I was using the computers. Until they decided to put a password on it. So they said I can only use the computers with permission from the principal. I didn't use the computers anymore. Instead, I just used my Dad's laptop to work on anything. I created small programs such as Shutdown Scheduler, Windows 8 Look-Like Start Menu, Doodle Master App (this was for my friend). I and my friend created the website called Doodle Master Philippines. Doodle Master App was my first program for a friend. so after times passed, we decided to close the website. On summer, I started exploring another OS called Android, my mom gave her phone to me, it was with Android though. So I rooted my phone before fixing it (the fixer didn't know it was rooted, because rooting your Android device voids your warranty, also if you don't know what root means, Google this: "root android"). I knew a lot of commands on the OS, until I knew it was Linux also. I tried to install Ubuntu (I used Wubi to install it), then I started syncing the repository of CyanogenMod, I successfully sync it (took too long to finish it), then I downloaded some kernel sources for my device, I started building it, but it failed. I never finished building CyanogenMod. I tried to use Ubuntu now, tried it for gaming, I realized it was 2x faster than Windows, I enjoyed Ubuntu. Now I decided to go back to Windows and start coding anything. I created programs like NetSet, it was fun doing the first program, now I know a lot about coding now.

No comments:

Post a Comment