Wednesday 29 October 2014

Some things about me

First of all, I would like to tell about my gaming life:

  My name "3DMapPlayer" began since I was playing Blockland. Blockland was my first favorite open-world sandbox game, then a year passed, I decided to quit playing Blockland because I know its kind of boring without playing with others, I was using the demo, then used a Blockland Key (that was shared by a user), I played on servers, then they were bullying my name. Then as of now, I played Minecraft. I enjoyed playing it because the game has a connection to real life, has better graphics, players. The players were friendly to each other. My classmates were playing Minecraft now too, and they seemed to like it. I and my classmate played together the PC version of Minecraft. Our world's name was "House of Gamers". We enjoyed it, built great buildings, and more. My idea was to stream it to Twitch. But it was never continued because there was no time to stream it.



Now I will tell about my coding life:

  My coding skills began when I was trying to cheat with games, also when I created my first program for my classmate, the program's name was "Doodle Master App". My classmate was very great at making these doodles, then times passed, we decided to quit our website. The website now redirects to my classmate's blog. Then I created my first programs like NetSet (visit my program @ xda-developers). It was created with DOS batch. The program was now suppose to update to 1.0 but I lost source code for this. The 1.0 version of NetSet has now its UI, the UI was created with HTML while some operations of the program still uses Batch.

That's all.

NetSet: Click Here
House Of Gamers Logo: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment